[okfn-discuss] [project proposal] OpenTest

Sebastian Beca sebastian.beca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:26:02 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'd like to propose *OpenTest* as an OKFN project. The idea is to build a
collaborative assessment database where educators and learners can upload
and share their questions and tests. All contents will be under CC license,
OpenDatabase or equivalent.

There is a lot of OpenEducation content on the web, not so much assessment.
I believe this is a need that could be helpful for many schools, and
educational institutions around the world.

More info on the project here: www.opentest.cc

I'd be more than happy to discuss the idea with you! =)

regards,

Sebastian