[okfn-discuss] [project proposal] OpenTest

Kim Tucker kctucker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:50:46 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The following may of interest:

Designing assessment and credit pathways for open education learners:
https://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/26358
- links therein lead to the work being done on assessment via the OERu
(also P2PU, etc.).

On WikiEducator a quiz tool (for Mediawiki) is in use:
http://wikieducator.org/Help:Quiz

... I suspect such initiatives (Wikiversity, WikiEducator, P2PU,
Connexions, OERu, OERF, ...) will not be happy about the NC clause in
the licensing of opentest - they are all using libre licences (cc-by
or cc-by-sa).

Kim
PS
Libre license: http://wikieducator.org/Libre_License