[okfn-discuss] OKFN meetup in Barcelona?

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Wed Oct 3 22:47:47 UTC 2012

Hello again Mayo, Jonathan, OKF Spain team,

Mayo, it's great to hear you are interested in helping work on an open
knowledge network in Spain. It's an ideal time to get involved because the
OKFN Spain Regional Group has just started this summer and is currently
working on getting things set up in nationally.

I've CC'd a few of the group's founders, Alberto and Enric, and other
organisers via the OKFN Spain Discussion List. This list is currently the
gathering place for those interested in helping get things started, so
please feel free to join and say hello:

I will most likely be in Barcelona myself in late October for Free Culture
Forum activities, and would love to set up a meetup so everyone who already
met at OKFestival last month in Helsinki (and who hasn't met yet!) can
share ideas.

Looking forward to it!

Kat

Groups<http://okfn.org/chapters>