[okfn-discuss] Oxford Oct 22-23?

Jenny Molloy jenny.molloy at okfn.org
Mon Oct 15 13:13:17 UTC 2012

Sorry for the massive delay in replying but that sounds good to me if
you're still keen Daniel and Iain? Daniel, you miss out on Oxford Open
Science by a single day (we're on 24th)
http://wiki.okfn.org/Working_Groups/Science/Oxford

Lamb and Flag at 7:30pm on Tuesday 23rd sound good?

If so, I'll set up and a meetup and get tweeting.
Any other Oxford people on the list - save the date :)

Jenny