[okfn-discuss] Social Sciences Directory - 2nd call for papers

Dan Scott dan.scott at socialsciencesdirectory.com
Mon Oct 15 13:33:45 UTC 2012

Dear group members

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Are you an academic, researcher or student in social sciences?

Are you an advocate of open access publishing?

Are you keen to disseminate your work quickly and effectively?

Social Sciences Directory is a new multi-disciplinary publication, which
aims to revolutionise scholarly publishing by providing quality, affordable
content without the barrier of subscription paywalls. Our approach is modern
and progressive, whilst adhering to recognised publishing standards.

Benefits of choosing to publish with us

.             Fully independent Editors and Editorial Boards

.             Speeded up time to publication - aiding dissemination and
citation for authors

.             Multi-disciplinary content to cross-fertilise ideas

.             Retention of copyright by authors

.             Peer review of all scholarly papers

.             Publication of valuable additional material

.             Unlimited space - so fewer unnecessary rejections

.             Low article fees  and / or institutional memberships (allowing
unlimited submissions)

.             An easy-to-follow submission and review process

.             Indexed with EBSCO Discovery Service for increased
discoverability

.             Archived with the British Library for perpetual access

.             Friendly and helpful service

If you have papers that you would like to be considered for publication, or
would like to offer you services as a reviewer, please visit our website and
register. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Kind regards

Dan Scott MA, BA (Hons)

Director

Social Sciences Directory Limited

T: +44 (0)1423 326 257

M: +44 (0)770 381 2042

www.socialsciencesdirectory.com

 <http://www.humanitiesdirectory.com> www.humanitiesdirectory.com

READ IT. WRITE IT. CITE IT.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or
legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or
entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

 If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the
sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete
the message from your inbox. Thank you.