[okfn-discuss] [okfn-labs] OKFN & Environment Data

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Mon Oct 15 16:49:27 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Thank you for all these thoughts and links! There is also one thing to add:

I would also like to draw your attention to another related initiative. My
colleagues from the Centre for Sustainable Communications at the Royal
Institute for Technology KTH have startred http://opensustainability.info/ as
an initiative to promote open sustainability data and created the database
http://footprinted.org.

They would like to reboot this initiative: have an independent platform
where people working on sustainability issues can meet and work towards
open shared formats/tools/solutions together instead of separately on their
own.

They could contribute with a lot of contacts in the field and bringing this
under the umbrella of the OKFN.

I look forward to more news and a possible call / meeting to clarify
further steps in this area.