[okfn-discuss] Qunb and Inforarmy

Gavin Chait gavin.chait at okfn.org
Wed Oct 24 07:57:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

I got an intro to Qunb yesterday.  You might want to take a look. http://www.qunb.com/  They’re got what looks like quite an interesting approach to visualisation and are working with the French government open-data initiative.  A bit like CKAN, maybe.

Plus there’s Inforarmy, a way of crowdsourcing competitive intelligence https://www.infoarmy.com/ This was something I was quite interested in a few years ago, so I’ll be following how they work things out on it.  At the moment you have to own an iPad to view anything since you need to download each report as an app (which means I can’t view it at all).

Regards

Gavin

Gavin Chait | Head of Services | Open Knowledge Foundation
gavin.chait at okfn.org | M:  +44 (0) 78 9495 7090  | http://okfn.org/