[okfn-discuss] at OK Festival

Iyyanki Murali Krishna iyyanki at icorg.org
Thu Sep 6 16:52:21 UTC 2012

Mr Puneet -

Greetings - Good to know about your interest -I am sure that the Helsinki
event will be a major forum for open data and open knowledge networks

 I suggest that you should atteend the Digital Research 2012 conference at
Oxford University to be held from 10th to 12th October 2012 -I am there and
may not be at Helsinki
all the best
ivm

On 6 September 2012 19:33, Mr. Puneet Kishor <punkish at eidesis.org> wrote:

> (cross posted to Open Science and OKFN Discuss lists)
>

> Dear Open Science and OKFN folks,
>
> I will be attending my first OK Festival in a few days. I am hoping to
> meet as many of you as possible and have one-on-one meetings to talk about
> how we can work together toward our common goal of making science data
> accessible and usable by everyone with little or no impedance.
>
> If you are going to be in Helsinki, and are interested in a chat, long or
> short, with or without an espresso, please, I would love to hear from you.
>

> --
> Puneet Kishor

IV  MURALI  KRISHNA
 *           M Tech [IIT-Madras] PhD[IISc-Bangalore] FIE  FIS  MIEEE  FAPASc
*
Former Scientist Remote Sensing SF, NRSA, ISRO, India
Former JNTU Professor in Spatial Information Technology /
Former JNTU Director [R&D] /Director [IST] &  Centre for Atmospheric Sci
and Weather Modification Technologies
Former Adjunct Professor, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand.
Chief Consultant Offshore Programs in Asia, Jackson State University,
Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Consultant, Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad
Address:
SMR ACROPOLIS Block 4, Flat 201, white Field,  Kothaguda, Madhapur,
Hyderabad 500032 AP, INDIA,
+91-98480 49624      ivm at ieee.org       www.icorg.org
iyyanki at gmail.com     <iyyanki at gmail.com>