[okfn-discuss] weekend jazz in Helsinki

Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:35:40 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

On Sep 22, 2012, at 1:31 AM, Peter Murray-Rust <pm286 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> I am sorry - I was there waiting at 1730 - we seem to have missed by 5 minutes.

I saw you in the lobby at 5:10 PM or so. After that I couldn't spot you, and I stood by the water fountains near the entrance to the auditorium from around 5:20 PM till about 5:50 PM at which point I left.

Sorry to miss you, but really happy to connect earlier. I will be in touch with you for advice and discussion to help build a solid strategic vision and agenda for science at Creative Commons.

--
Puneet Kishor
science, data, policy... yeah