[okfn-discuss] OKFN meetups in San Francisco and Boston

Fuster, Mayo Mayo.Fuster at EUI.eu
Mon Sep 24 19:41:08 UTC 2012

E-mail: mayo.fuster at eui.eu

265 Elm Street - 4
Somerville, MA, USA
02144
From: okfn-discuss-bounces at lists.okfn.org [okfn-discuss-bounces at lists.okfn.org] on behalf of Jonathan Gray [jonathan.gray at okfn.org]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 8:56 PM
To: Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list
Cc: Samuel J Klein
Subject: Re: [okfn-discuss] OKFN meetups in San Francisco and Boston

So turns out Rufus will be in San Francisco next week - so we're going
to see if we can organise our first OKFN meetup on Wednesday 3rd
October in SF to coincide with the occasion:

http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/San-Francisco-CA/
https://twitter.com/jwyg/status/250307354350985216

If you know people or organisations who are interested in open data /
open content / the public domain who might be interested in coming
along, we'd be most grateful if you could help to spread the word.

Nice to see things moving faster than expected. ;-)

J.