[okfn-discuss] OKFN meetups in San Francisco and Boston

Karsten Gerloff gerloff at fsfeurope.org
Wed Sep 26 09:30:51 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 05:08:41AM +0530, Iyyanki Murali Krishna wrote:
> Hello - I miss it as I will be leaving SFO on 1st October -
> Glad that the first meeting proposal is taking off with participation of
> Rufus-
> I guess that Rufus himself suggested 3rd for the meetup
>
> Great begining for OKNF and all the best for first OKFN -SFO Meetup on Oct
> 3 2012

I'm going to SFO for the same meeting as Rufus. Depending on how
the schedule develops, I might be able to join the meetup.

Best regards,
Karsten
--
Karsten Gerloff                      [ ]   <gerloff at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe   [ ][ ][ ]      [http://fsfe.org]

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030).