[okfn-discuss] #OccupyData Hackathon returns to NYC, 28-29 September

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Wed Sep 26 19:05:02 UTC 2012

Hi Elf, Jonathan, all :)

Coincidentally, the #OWS Occupy folks were interested in getting involved
with us around OKFestival and their 1-year anniversary events, but we
didn't have a large enough timeframe to actually collaborate.

However, as a result of this I've e-met with Sean Carrie and others in NYC
who are working with various #Occupy-Data initiatives are quite interested
in working with us more. I'm CC'ing Sean in this discussion so he can let
us know what's on in the next few months.

I'd be quite personally happy to try to help set something up between us,
so definitely keep me updated!

Kat

Groups<http://okfn.org/chapters>
@ardent_coeur