[okfn-discuss] Oxford Oct 22-23?

Iyyanki Murali Krishna iyyanki at icorg.org
Fri Sep 28 16:41:02 UTC 2012

Good to see your program Daniel Mietchen - I am not able to attend the
meeting at Oxford -I attended program during 10-12 Sept at ixford on
Digital research - I work on open data and data sharing

I request you to send me a copy of ur paper for my reading and reference
on
*Transforming the way we publish research*
*thank you*
*IVM*

On 28 September 2012 21:00, Daniel Mietchen
<daniel.mietchen at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I shall be in Oxford on Oct 22-23 for
> http://www.ismte.org/2012_Europe
> and am currently planning the details for that trip.
> If anyone sees a possibility to do something together on those days
> around the conference in Oxbridge or London, please let me know.
>
> Considering that these will be the first two days of Open Access Week,
> I would be especially interested in getting involved with an event
> taking place under that banner.
>
> I am also pondering the idea of hopping over earlier, e.g. to
> participate in the Wikipedia edit-a-thon at the Royal Society on 19:
> http://royalsociety.org/events/2012/wikipedia-workshop/ .
>
> Cheers,
>
> Daniel

IV  MURALI  KRISHNA
 *           M Tech [IIT-Madras] PhD[IISc-Bangalore] FIE  FIS  MIEEE  FAPASc
*
Former Scientist Remote Sensing SF, NRSA, ISRO, India
Former JNTU Professor in Spatial Information Technology /
Former JNTU Director [R&D] /Director [IST] &  Centre for Atmospheric Sci
and Weather Modification Technologies
Former Adjunct Professor, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand.
Chief Consultant Offshore Programs in Asia, Jackson State University,
Jackson, Mississippi, USA
Consultant, Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad
Address:
SMR ACROPOLIS Block 4, Flat 201, white Field,  Kothaguda, Madhapur,
Hyderabad 500032 AP, INDIA,
+91-98480 49624      ivm at ieee.org       www.icorg.org
iyyanki at gmail.com     <iyyanki at gmail.com>