[okfn-discuss] Open Data Terms of Use?

Laura James lbjames at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:15:31 UTC 2012

I'm not sure of any useful resources to help one create new terms of
service, but there are a couple of sites which might be interesting
background.

http://www.opennotice.org/  is trying to help people build better
terms of service, but I'm not sure if it has near term solutions for
your needs.

http://tos-dr.info/    has commentary on existing terms and some nice
ways of presenting terms to at least be easier to understand.

Best regards,

Laura