[okfn-discuss] Alpha ODI Open Data Certificates: comments please!

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Apr 8 09:02:19 UTC 2013

Hi Jeni,

this is excellent news! From my point of view something like this was missing for a while and so it was only a matter of time that someone would take this approach. Its good to see that you guys at ODI taking the initiative. I am very much looking fwd to see this developing over time.

Jeni, would you perhaps be up to write a short guest blog post for the OKFN's blog? That would be amazing!

All best
Daniel

PS: also cc'ing OGD Wg list, so more people could comment.