[okfn-discuss] Global Community Stories #2 - featuring Brazil, Spain, Czech Republic, Nepal, Iceland and Belgium.

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Apr 10 11:36:50 UTC 2013

World,

On the OKF blog, we've just published the second installment of the monthly
Global Community Stories digest that showcases some of all the great
projects and activities that are currently run by our amazing international
community of Local Groups:

http://blog.okfn.org/2013/04/10/global-community-stories-2-brazil-spain-czech-republic-nepal-and-belgium/

Want to be part of it? We would love to have you join - simply apply to become
an Ambassador <http://okfn.org/local/apply/> in your local area!

-Christian

--
Christian Villum | @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Community manager, Open Government Data (OGD)*

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org/> |
@okfn<http://www.twitter.com/okfn>
*Building the digital commons** - support our work: okfn.org/support*