[okfn-discuss] New Working Groups Community Manager

Katelyn Rogers katelyn.rogers at okfn.org
Wed Aug 7 16:42:09 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

My name is Katelyn and I have recently joined the OKF Networks Unit as the
new Working Groups Community Manager. As such, I will be the main point of
contact for the working groups going forward.

I am incredibly excited to be joining the Open Knowledge Foundation team
and I look forward to working with the global open knowledge community to
raise the profile of working groups in their domains and across the world.

Hopefully I will have the opportunity to meet a number of you next month at
OKcon but until then please do not hesitate to contact me if you have ideas
you’d like to discuss or need my support on current initiatives /projects.

All the best,
Katelyn

--

Katelyn Rogers