[okfn-discuss] 404 for open definition page??

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Wed Aug 7 22:23:40 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Sander van der Waal
<sander.vanderwaal at okfn.org> wrote:
> On 7 August 2013 22:13, Aaron Wolf <wolftune at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm getting a 404 error at http://opendefinition.org/okd/
>> anyone know what's up?
>

> It's been reported to our sysadmin team, but I believe they are all in
> European or Asian timezones so it may be tomorrow before this gets fixed.
> Sorry about that.

I imagine it was a caching problem. I have access to that site;
updating the page seemed to fix the problem.

Separately, I note there seems to be some user-agent filtering going
on. Lynx obtains 403, while w3m (and the usual browsers) work fine.
Not just for that page or site, but also okfn.org. Lynx, the poster
child for works-with-any-browser! :-/

Mike