[okfn-discuss] Annotating Open Images with licence and authorship to prevent copyfraud

Emanuil Tolev emanuil.tolev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 10:31:54 UTC 2013

Right, so the image metadata sections of image formats are insufficient for
this purpose? I can see how people (well, ill-intentioned publishers I
guess) might just mangle that section as it's much easier to edit than
actual pixels... I also guess you considered this option, but am interested
in why it was rejected.