[okfn-discuss] Over the Air 2013 - 36 hours of mobile development in Bletchley Park, UK

Sander van der Waal sander.vanderwaal at okfn.org
Tue Aug 13 22:08:17 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I'd like to forward you an email on behalf of Margaret Gold about an
exciting event that's coming up in Bletchley Park (UK) next month:

------------
It may have come up in conversation, but my other main project is the
annual Over the Air mobile developer event. It's coming up quite soon now,
on the 27th & 28th of September.

Over the Air <http://overtheair.org/blog/> is a grassroots mobile developer
event that features two days of technical
workshops<http://overtheair.org/blog/programme/schedule/>,
inspirational Ignite
Talks<http://overtheair.org/blog/programme/ignite-talks/>and an
overnight Hack
Day <http://overtheair.org/blog/category/competitions/>. The workshop
programme is put together by the community, for the community - and I'd
like to invite you to join us and share your work with a mobile developer
audience. It may be more about Open Data than Open Science, but it would be
great to have an OKF presence at the event! If you have some ideas,
you can submit
a session proposal <http://overtheair.org/blog/speakers/> for this year’s
programme on our website.

I've cc'ed my colleague Dan, who is in charge of the Programme - he can
help you fine-tune any ideas that you might have, to help it fit our
hands-on techie audience.

I hope you can join us!

Margaret

------------