[okfn-discuss] Annotating Open Images with licence and authorship to prevent copyfraud

Jonas Öberg jonas at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Thu Aug 22 17:13:55 UTC 2013

Oh, and I forgot one of the most important parts!

Over on the OKFN Labs (and Creative Commons' development list) we've
been talking about an Infrastructure4Open mini-summit in London later
this year to discuss matters such as this further. You can find the
current thinking on: http://okfnpad.org/ctechsummit  The 11th or 17th
of December look like the most promising dates for this right now.

Jonas