[okfn-discuss] Introducing our newest Local Groups + Ambassadors

Heather Leson heather.leson at okfn.org
Thu Dec 5 20:59:03 UTC 2013

Welcome!

Thanks so much for taking up the charge of leadership. We're all here to
support your endeavours.

heather

On 5 December 2013 08:33, Zara Rahman <zara.rahman at okfn.org> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> Please join us in giving a warm welcome to the latest additions to our
> Local Groups network! We're really getting to all corners of the world now,
> and we look forward to growing further with you.
>
> Our Ambassador scheme has been running since the start of 2013, and in
> that time we've seen the Local Groups network grow hugely - we now have
> Local Groups in 45 countries! You can see the full list here, as well as
> details on getting involved in your nearest Local Group, or starting a new
> one: http://okfn.org/local/
>
> Anyway- without further ado, here are our latest group of Ambassadors.
> Please don't hesitate to get in contact with them if you'd like to know
> more about open knowledge in their region, or if you'd like to join their
> Local Groups - I'm sure they would be very happy to hear from you!

>     - Stathis Konstantinidis, *Norway* (previously involved in OKFN
>    Greece) / Contact: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-no
>    - CUI Anyong (joining Biao Xie and Feng Gao) *China */ Contact:
>    - Ramda Yanurzha, *Indonesia* / Contact:
>    - Tarek Amr, *Egypt */ Contact:
>    - Lane Rasberry, *NYC, US */ Contact:
>    - Brian Glanz, Christian Severt, *Washington State (initiative)* /
>    Contact: http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-us
>    - Niels Erik Kaaber Rasmussen, *Denmark (Initiative) */ Contact :
>    - Burt Lum, *Hawaii, US* / Contact
>    http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-us
>
> Best,
>
> Zara
>
> --
> Zara Rahman
> International Community Manager | skype: zara.rahman | @zararah<http://www.twitter.com/zararah>
> The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://www.okfn.org>
> *Empowering through Open Knowledge*
> http://www.okfn.org | @okfn <http://www.twitter.com/okfn> | OKF on
> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> | Blog<http://blog.okfn.org>|
> Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter/>

Heather Leson, Community Engagement Director

Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>*, Empowering through Open
Knowledge*

IRC/skype: heatherleson  | @heatherleson <https://twitter.com/heatherleson>
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on