[okfn-discuss] OKFN instance of IPython Notebook?

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Fri Jan 25 10:32:23 UTC 2013

Hi all!

I am watching a presentation [1] about IPython Notebook and my brother
(a developer) have just shown to me some demos with this tool. Please,
see more info bellow

[1] https://vimeo.com/53051817

http://blog.fperez.org/2012/01/ipython-notebook-historical.html

http://www.randalolson.com/2012/05/12/a-short-demo-on-how-to-use-ipython-notebook-as-a-research-notebook

I decided to send this e-mail in the middle of the presentation when I
realised a suggestion I gave to the local group could be easily
implemented using this.

Wouldn't be great to have an OKFN instance of IPython Notebook? That
could even foster collaboration among OKFNers and local chapters, I
think.

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)