[okfn-discuss] OKFN instance of IPython Notebook?

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 14:44:33 UTC 2013

Notebook viewer displays a static rendering of a notebook, but does not
allow you to play with it at all. The Python output is cached in the
notebook, so I don't even think the NBViewer runs any of the Python code.
Great to display the result, but useless if you want to see what happens if
you change a few parameters, etc.

Stian

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters