[okfn-discuss] Help make a comparison of open access journals on Wikipedia

Kẏra kxra at freeculture.org
Mon Jan 28 14:09:10 UTC 2013

Sorry for sending three emails in a row, I hadn't updated my email address
so previous messages to the list were stuck in moderation and I just resent
them. Anyways...

Does anybody want to help me turn Wikipedia's list of OA journals into a
comparison using tables that show ?

* Whether the journals are freely licensed or not
* Whether the journals are full OA, hybrid OA, or delayed OA
* Whether the journals are fee-based or no cost
* Whether the journals are peer-reviewed or not

I've copied the page here and will be working on this soon:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kxra/Comparison_of_open-access_journals

Also, there are lots of journals here that could use importing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Open_access_journals

And the CC licensed journals category has a subcategory for CC-BY but not
CC-BY-SA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Creative_Commons-licensed_journals

--
Board of Directors, Students for Free Culture: www.freeculture.org