[okfn-discuss] Ambassadors Session at OKCon

Abbas Mahmoud abbasjnr at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 07:52:24 UTC 2013

Patricio,

Interesting questions, you have! Here's my take to some of the things we
could discuss (which are open to change/improvement):

-Sharing best practices.
-Assigning mentors (preferrably an experienced ambassador to mentor a newly
elected one.)
-Strategizing our way forward.
-Communication.
-Discussing challenges faced.
-etc

Regarding tracking progress post-meeting, I think that at this stage, it's
upon each individual to be mature enough to follow up on their own progress
(though it might be good for Ambassadors to post regular progress reports).

I think an hour is enough to discuss this.

Regards,
Abbas.