[okfn-discuss] Kick-Off OKFN Argentina & Buenos Aires

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton.alvarenga at okfn.org
Thu Jul 11 12:53:02 UTC 2013

2013/7/11 Vitor Baptista <vitor at vitorbaptista.com>:
> Very cool, Sebastian. Maybe a few years from now we can organize a
> OKFestival Latin America :-)

: )

Is 2015 a good year for we already create a roadmap? Where should we
make it and how to decide the place? 2016 is not a good year in Brazil
because of the Olympics in Rio and things will be too expensive (or
maybe only in Rio things will be more expensive than actually is).

We could follow the example of our colleagues from Asiaustralia

https://trello.com/card/how-about-an-okcon-for-the-asia-australasia-pacific-side-of-the-world-beatrice-i-think-we-have-enough-ambassadors-on-this-side-of-the-world-i-d-like-to-hold-a-bof-or-the-like-at-okcon-in-geneva-to-start-planning/5183bdd42f8056ea7800360c/15

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
OKFN Brasil - Rede pelo Conhecimento Livre