[okfn-discuss] OKFN BD first program

Nurunnaby Chowdhury nh at nhasive.com
Tue Jul 16 18:12:09 UTC 2013

Dear All,
You are happy to know OKFN Bangladesh (OKFnBD) arrange first program at
Rajshahi University (Rajshahi, Largest division of Bangladesh). The program
held next Saturday. Subject of this program "Bangla Wikipedia & Open
Source". A workshop held about Wikipedia & a discussion held about OS. This
workshop taken by me & a teacher panel attend the discussion. We also talk
this program OKFN.

Rajshahi University Career Club, OKFnBD & Bangladesh Open Source Network
(BdOSN) jointly arrange this program.

In this program i am interested to show a small video about OKFN. Is any
video available about OKFN? Is any one help me about this issue?

--
*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge Network Foundation