[okfn-discuss] Open Knowledge Foundation Strategy slides

Diane Mercier diane.mercier at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 16:04:54 UTC 2013

+1

Also, in response of your

« so my answer is: yes, run your own gitlab and make it free for anyone to use. »

Or join communities of developers until these Open tools disappear
purchased or removal by the SaaS of this world, for example gitorious.org

Does the community okfnlabs.org and okfn sysadmin is sensitive to this
phenomenon and what they offer ?

---------
Dre Diane Mercier
Ambassadrice de l'Open Knowledge Foundation - Groupe local au Canada
ca.okfn.org | @okfnca | Skype : dianemercier | LinkedIn : dianemercier
Blogue : dianemercier.com
Portail : donnees.ville.montreal.qc.ca