[okfn-discuss] okfn strategy

Gene Shackman eval_gene at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 20:55:05 UTC 2013

How about if the presentation stays as presenting okfn strategy, but saying, as you said, that this is a work in progress. OKFN has recently completed the first step, developing the vision, goals, values and motivations, and these are listed in this presentation. The next step will be to develop the details of the strategies, and this is expected to happen over the 2013/2014 years, with input from the community, through meetings, on line discussions, etc.

Gene