[okfn-discuss] G8 countries must do more to open up essential data

heath rezabek heath.rezabek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:21:43 UTC 2013

(My tweet version):

Open Data Census is ready! How does your favorite G8 country measure up for
transparency & open access? census.okfn.org/g8 #odcensus

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 5:14 AM, Theodora Middleton <
theodora.middleton at okfn.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Big news out today: we have released a preview of the Open Data Census
> results, giving results for the G8 countries, which show there's still a
> lot of work to be done:
>

> http://blog.okfn.org/2013/06/14/g8-countries-must-work-harder-to-open-up-essential-data/
>
> The G8 is due to meet on Monday, and one of their three main topics will
> be open data and transparency. Help us let them know the world is watching
> on this crucial issue by sharing the census results far and wide!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Theodora
>
> --
> *
>
> Theodora Middleton
>
> Blog Editor  |  skype: theodora.middleton
>
> The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>
>
> Empowering through Open Knowledge
> http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork> |
> Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |  Newsletter<http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>
> *

Heath Rezabek
Outreach & Collaborations Coordinator, Starship Congress
USA (512) 507-1101
hrezabek at icarusinterstellar.org
@starshipcongrss
 <https://twitter.com/StarshipCongrss>starshipcongress.com