[okfn-discuss] OKF website, about open knowledge/ open data

Jorge Cabezas jorgeluiscabezas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:45:40 UTC 2013

Hi Laura,
thanks for those links, wich I take for spreading through our recently opened OKFN Argentina Social Media profiles. Here at South America, the challenge is to make not only politicians, but also schollars and corporate sector, entrepreneurs and civil society understand the scope and the very meaning of the benefits that Open Knowledge brings to developing countries. We really appreciate and admire the work OKF did till this moment, and I sincerely hope you can help us to replicate with equal succes our part of the job here

Best regards

Jorge Cabezas
Ambassador - OKFN AR
http;//ar.okfn.org