[okfn-discuss] [OKFN-Local-Coord] Which e-mail service or mail transfer agent are you using/do you recommend?

Xie Biao 423300 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 21:21:20 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

Amazon EC2 is not allowed to send mail by default, you can look at this
page for more information:
https://forums.aws.amazon.com/message.jspa?messageID=317525

If you want to setup your own mail server, make sure it's not hosted in US
:-). I saw this nice post recently:
http://dbpmail.net/essays/2013-06-29-hackers-replacement-for-gmail.html, it
may helps you. If you just want to secure your email, this browser
extension may helps you: https://github.com/toberndo/mailvelope

Regards,

Biao