[okfn-discuss] proposal for a wiki-map based platform to create location-based open data

Mohammed Saleh mhssuliman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 16:12:20 UTC 2013

Dear All
    The core diffrent here , is that we are trying to build a ( crowd sourcing tool )
    not a map .
    when we say tool , it's expected to see in the Interface genral button ( submit report ,
    edit, locate,...)
    that could be used easily by any one , it's like crowdmap.com platform , but
    we introduced the concpet of the wiki to the content of the report being shared

     I think it will be useful for creating an updated  open knoweldge content

     what do you think ?