[okfn-discuss] OKFest?

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 16:44:17 UTC 2013

Cool. I too am curious about the location and dates. As you might know, CC global summit is scheduled for Aug 21-24 in Buenos Aires (http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/37014). I hope the OK Festival will be scheduled so folks who might want to and be able to go to both may be able to do so with ease.