[okfn-discuss] proposal for a wiki-map based platform to create location-based open data

Mohammed Saleh mhssuliman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 03:40:11 UTC 2013

Hi Tim
this is really great , a powerful tool , seems we are crossing in in so many areas , you can think we are trying
to bulid a ( Genral crowdsourcing tool ) , that could be used for any purpose .
we got two approaches , one is to build it from scratch , the second is to try to upgrade
Ushahidi platform ( I have already Me Erick the Co-founder  and we will have a meeting next friday )
 what do you think ?