[okfn-discuss] proposal for a wiki-map based platform to create location-based open data

Mohammed Saleh mhssuliman at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 07:14:27 UTC 2013

Dear tim
we came up with the project when we were trying to use Crowdmap platform and Ushahidi to map the schools problems
in Sudan , these tools are powerful in reporting the problems (i.e lack of teachers , books , sanitations ,...) , but
the problems  are ( quickly  Exacerbate ) that's why we need any one to login and (update the content) , and
that's why we adopt the wiki-model
you could think about so many diffrent uses when put into practise .
what do you think .