[okfn-discuss] Allied Media Conference in Detroit, June

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at okfn.org
Thu Mar 7 22:22:58 UTC 2013

I just now found out about this, but it sounds very cool - and a similar
aesthetic to OKFest.

http://amc.alliedmedia.org/

They have extended the submission deadline to Monday. While I don't have
anything I'm submitting, I think it's a super cool opportunity for OKF
to get involved in some capacity. I can see the Open Design aesthetic
fitting in great. Or even a "real life" public domain remix (aka in the
flesh, remix public domain art).

-Sarah

--
Sarah Stierch
US OpenGLAM Coordinator, Open Knowledge Foundation