[okfn-discuss] Easy Open Data

Emanuil Tolev emanuil.tolev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:06:27 UTC 2013

Hiya,

Do you plan to publish the source code? I'm going on a train tomorrow
morning and felt the urge to clone the repo of this app and include support
for CSV, instead of doing all the other work I should be doing :P.

I presume you regard the code as quite "alpha" so at what stage you might
want to release it is obviously up to you.
(I wouldn't personally mind though. If you're running it publicly it's
/usually/ good enough to hack on.)

Greetings,
Emanuil