[okfn-discuss] [OKFN-Local-Coord] OKFN ambassadors kit (It was: Welcome to the OKF's first Local Ambassadors!)

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri May 17 06:09:59 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I know this is an old thread, but maybe worth adding this to the Ideas
Trello board?

Just a thought,

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on