[okfn-discuss] Introducing our newest Ambassadors!

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Mon May 20 15:11:44 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Please join us in giving a warm welcome to the second round of
Ambassadors to our Open Knowledge Foundation Local Groups network!

These brave pioneers will be acting as local evangelists, coordinators
and representatives for their regions, helping seed new ideas and
activities, and they'll be joining our first round of Ambassadors who
came on board a couple of months ago. They will play an essential role
in promoting open knowledge locally while helping to build a global
community of like-minded folk around the world.

Without further ado, our new Ambassadors:

  * Diane Mercier / Canada / Contact:
  * TH Schee  / Taiwan / Contact:
  * Heath Rezabek / US (Austin, Texas) / Contact:
  * Jorge Luis Cabezas / Argentina / Contact:
  * Eduardo Bejar / Ecuador / Contact:
  * Kersti Ruth Wissenbach  /  Netherlands / Contact:

Have you got a project or idea in one of these regions you'd like to
speak about? Please get in touch with them and introduce yourself - I'm
sure they would love to hear from you.

Ambassadors, we look forward to working with you in the coming months!

Best,

Zara
--

*Zara Rahman*