[okfn-discuss] Open Data Census - Call to Action!!!

Zara Rahman zara.rahman at okfn.org
Thu May 30 14:59:07 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We want to improve the coverage of the Open Data Census
(http://census.okfn.org/) and verify existing contributions to ensure
information is still up to date and reliable.

We need your help in doing this! There are 2 aspects:

  *

    Contributing on countries where there is missing information - you
    can do this right now, just visit http://census.okfn.org/countries/

  *

    Reviewing existing contributions - you will need access to the
    review spreadsheet
    <https://docs.google.com/a/okfn.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiWM2KV46Zt0dGxMVVo3c3JKZ2U0NHVzZVozSEJwdXc#gid=0>(just
    let us know and we can add you)

We would also like to appointOpen Data Census editorswho would oversee a
country or region.

This would involvea relatively small amount of time over the next couple
of weeks (until June 12th) and would involve both adding information
yourselfand mobilizing input and expertise from colleagues to contribute.

If you are interested in being an editor please just reply to this mail
(this way we can coordinate efforts). Or, simply go to
http://census.okfn.org/countries/ add information directly!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Zara, Christian, Rufus and the rest of the OKF team

--

*Zara Rahman*

*International Community Manager ** |@
<https://twitter.com/rmounce>**zararah <https://twitter.com/zararah>***