[okfn-discuss] [OKFestival 2014 – Call to Action] Open Knowledge Festival Meetups all around the world – now!

Beatrice Martini beatrice.martini at okfn.org
Tue Nov 19 14:43:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

We’re getting closer to the *Open Knowledge Festival *(Berlin, 15-18 July
2014 – save the date!) <http://2014.okfestival.org/> and it’s time to roll
up our sleeves!

We invite *people from the global open space* to start *meeting up, in
person and online*, to think about *what amazing projects and ideas you
would like to participate in, and what contributions you can make*.
A Call for Proposals will be announced soon, and in addition to that
we'll offer
open space and time for spontaneous sessions at the festival – now it’s
time to get ready to impress!

Why and how to meet up? How to share ideas and outcomes of your
pre-festival online and offline gatherings? (hint: there's an etherpad for
that)
Read all about this and more on our
blog<http://blog.okfn.org/2013/11/19/open-knowledge-festival-meetups-all-around-the-world-now/>
 and please feel more than welcome to share (the blogpost, this e-mail) and
spread the word with your networks. The more we are, the bigger the fun!

Thank you!

Best,
Beatrice

--
Beatrice Martini
Events Coordinator  |  skype: beatricemartini  |