[okfn-discuss] [project proposal] Empowering Institutionalized Children and Teenagers for ICT Education and Development in Moldova

Abayomi Ogundipe abayomi.ogundipe at tekedu.org
Thu Nov 28 13:34:12 UTC 2013

Dear Open Knowledge Foundation,

My name is Abayomi and I am representing TEKEDU
<http://www.tekedu.org.md/>which is to empower institutions, society
abandoned children and teenagers
in Moldova for ICT Education and Development.

I would like to propose a project for the Open Knowledge Foundation to
provide scientific data of critical issues and ways of open-collaborative
solutions on about children and teenagers living in institutions and
general society.

Please let me know if the project proposal is qualitative enough to join
the inspiring listing of projects in your platform.

Best Regards,

*Abayomi Ogundipe*

Program Manager

Mobile: +373 604 47175