[okfn-discuss] Permission request (license)

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Nov 3 14:28:31 UTC 2013

I support this. LGPL is somewhat more restrictive than MIT - I have had
problems in the past where companies were unhappy with an LGPL library
because they had to use static linking which was a performance/distrib hit.
(I was a contributor to a larger system and the licence wasn't my choice).

Francois, a thought. We would be delighted if you were able to post/blog
your use case (e.g. on open-bibliography) in case anyone would be able to
use it or contribute.

--
Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics