[okfn-discuss] Help shape the future of the Open Knowledge Foundation

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Thu Nov 28 11:53:04 UTC 2013

Il 2013-11-28 12:44 Adrià Mercader ha scritto:
> Will, Stef,
>
> Which online survey software / services will you be comfortable with?
>
> Perhaps knowing the alternatives can help the Community guys assess
> the viability of switching to them depending on their needs.

LimeSurvey http://www.limesurvey.org/en/ is open source and has also a
free hosting at https://www.limeservice.com/en/

Just an example. I agree with the points raised by Stef and Will, even
though I do realize that OKFN is heavily relying on several Google
services for its day-to-day activity.

Ciao
steko

--