[okfn-discuss] [open-government] Contribute to the Open Data Census

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Tue Oct 8 08:59:22 UTC 2013

Hi Ole,

Thanks for the feedback, and indeed, it's high on the priority list -
see github
issue <https://github.com/okfn/opendatacensus/issues/172>.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on