[okfn-discuss] [ANN] TimeMapper - Create Elegant TimeMaps from Google Spreadsheets in seconds

Marc Joffe marc at publicsectorcredit.org
Mon Oct 14 23:21:57 UTC 2013

Rufus

This is a very nice interface and I especially like the US municipal
bankruptcy example.

Since you include Jefferson County with the bankrupt cities, you may also
wish to add Boise County, Idaho for completeness.  Please see
http://boiseguardian.com/2011/03/02/boise-county-bankruptcy-is-historic/. I
would be happy to make the addition if you're willing to permit me to alter
your sample.

Marc