[okfn-discuss] Global Open Data Initiative moving forward

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Sun Oct 27 17:19:36 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

Thanks for sharing thoughts on this. We're not currently putting together a
unified database, even though that would be useful. However, I imagine such
a database must be somewhere out there already? (I would be curious to
know). At present we are working off the existing networks of the 5
partnering organizations.

Your idea for constitutional reform is the kind of idea that could be
discussed at the GODI-session at the Open Government Partnership Summit in
London this coming week (or maybe rather at the CSO-event on Wednesday).
Will you be there at either of those, by any chance?

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on