[okfn-discuss] CC and copyright reform

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:56:18 UTC 2013

agree with you, but could we please start a new thread on what we as a community want from copyright reform (an important subject) instead of continuing the thread of “CC and copyright reform” (unless, of course, others want to continue discussing CC’s role in copyright reform)

Reply: david at davidhirst.com david at davidhirst.com, Open Knowledge Foundation discussion list okfn-discuss at lists.okfn.org